Thursday, June 7, 2012

rendezvous

Dear Planet Earth inhabitants,

Whatsup? How is everyone? Health alright? Sweethearts okay? Stocks in the green? Okie, read on!

It has been a long time since words have been etched on this blog. I apologize for this irregularity in posting but tell you what, I study in Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, famously the (U)niversity of (S)tress and (T)ension (UST and UST, get it? Perfect sense of humour. Muahahahha!) Needless to write, I remain forever drowned in this bottomless abyss of homeworks (dare you laugh at it...work done in home IS technically HOMEwork...please don't give the oh-how-high-schoolish-patronising-look), programming assignments, written assignments, portfolio presentations, quizzes, unit tests, research papers, midterms and finals.

Spring 2012 was a particularly troublesome one. I did five courses, 18 credits, and in a nutshell, they were demanding enough to ensure I didn't crash onto my bed before five AM every day. Add to it EDT, JUDC, Badminton, Cricket, Veggie Survey, TEDxHKUST, SLOT, Service Learning...not much of time indeed. So, dear Reader, I'm really sorry for starving you of your intellectual entertainment. Casually glancing through my Calendar, I see a lot of ! (Android /\ White Collar /\ Castle) (Chapter 1, COMP2711H, Logic) days, so I'm sure we are going to have plenty of blog-entainment downloading your way.

Until next time, sayanora !

P.S: Hereafter, I sign off with a StumbleUpon link...so here it goes, the story of how a taxi driver finds the greatest moment in his life...
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2nxmly/:196XsnPNJ:c$L3e_YD/5pwn.com/must-hold-in-the-tears.html/

No comments:

Post a Comment