Monday, January 9, 2012

happy birthday, bangla babe


"Mohammed" Nishi Anand
Yo Boys, I’m sing song...Soup song...Flop song...
Happy Birthday, Birthday, Birthday, Nishi!
Happy Birthday, Birthday, Birthday, Nishi!
Pa Pa Pa Pa...Pa Pa Pa Pa...Pa Pa Pa Pa Pa Pa(maintain please)...
Happy Birthday, Birthday, Birthday, Nishi! 

That’s right, guys! Today marks the (18*365+1)th living day of my craziest awesome-est friend ever. Meet Nishi Anand, the other 50% of God’s favourite friends on Planet Earth. To put everything in a nutshell, whenever anything good/bad/awful/amazing/extraordinary boring happens in my life, she’s the first person who gets to know about it. She’s this really sweet person who lets me rant all day and patiently listens to my nonsense(mind you, she’s talkative too). All the unwanted trivia about HKUST, how awesome we are, what I did every day, she patiently listens without ever telling me off for the bore I’m. Financially, what Pakistan is to the United States, I’m to her (an unwanted unnecessary drain in her expenses...but we have to bear certain things don’t we?). Her CV will glorify her as a genius who surpassed all the crazy tests mankind has ever set to judge mankind but don’t let that cloud your opinion of her with excessive academic nerdy-ism. For the academic blitzkrieger she has been, she’s an amazing sport, excelling in cooking, manaofying and unlimited fun and frolic. She’s always been a selfless friend, deriving euphoria from the success of her friends and never highlighting her own accomplishments. She’s my ideal friend always there with a tissue when I cry, a warm hug when I’m low, a ‘theek ho jayega babu’ when I’m freaked out, a smile when I pour a bottle of Kiwi White Polish on her and an ‘I’m sorry’ when I hang up.

To wonderful moments of friendship, joyful moments of being there, glorious moments of triumphing together, beautiful moments of unvoiced understanding, infinite moments of arguing and slapping each other...here’s raising a toast!

Happy Birthday Big Time Bangla...Have an awesome year ahead!

4 comments:

  1. Touched.
    Dumbass, thanks SO much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Bangla babe? Really? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. A joyful little ode to friendship.

    Nice work, Sathish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And BTW.. Belated Happy Birthday, Nishi Anand!! :)

    ReplyDelete