Thursday, June 2, 2011

editorially SPEAKING


Dear friends and followers,

Xin Chao!

I hope this post finds you in the best of your health and spirits.

A few scrolls down, I promised you, my ardent reader, that I would post more frequently on this page and honoring this promise of mine, I have already put up a lengthy (please do not look at me like that, I surely didn’t seek to write so much...as reading a book can be engrossing, writing is too or so I find to my pleasure and your discomfort) recollection of mine for you to feast your eyes upon.

In order to make this blog more regular and engaging, I plan to write my next few posts in the form of a series of articles.

It is my proud privilege and honour to present before you my first series titled ‘My Joy For The Written Word’, a collection of literature where I outline the journey of my words from then to now.

I also take this opportunity to announce the beginning of ‘memoryLEAKS’ which derives its name from the not uncommon headache of C++ programmers and with all due respect, the Wikileaks Cables which were the brainwave of Julian Assange and Private Manning.

While I have already outlined the proposed course of My Joy For The Written Word, the label memoryLEAKS will apply to those interesting experiences, people, places I have undergone/met/visited in the past seventeen years of my life which I describe for you.

In case you feel you have suffered my present enough and want to have absolutely nothing to do with my past, the word you must cultivate avoiding is memoryLEAKS...

My mother has always maintained too much squinting into the computer is bad for the eye and no amount of money-coating Shankara Nethralaya can get you good sight.

Paying obeisance to the wisdom of my Mom and yielding to the alluring calls of dreamland, I bid you goodbye.

Godspeed!

Sathish

No comments:

Post a Comment